At Donato Salon + Spa, the Health and Safety of our Guests remains our top priority. To ensure we protect you, our staff and the community, we have implemented enhanced measures, along with public health regulations to keep you safe
We have increased cleaning and disinfecting of workstations, surfaces, washrooms, salon equipment and tools, common areas.
Upon entry and during your visit to our salons and spas:
- Guests will receive a No Touch Temperature Test before service begins.
- Guests are required to Sanitize Hands upon entering our locations. Hand Sanitizers are available within the salon and spa areas.
- Masks are mandatory to be worn at all times during your visit.
- No Food or Drinks are allowed, except for an individual water bottle that must be carried with you at all times.
- No Use of Salon Lockers (please keep parcels and baggage entering salon to a minimum)
- Social Distance Protocols remain in place. Stay within 6 feet from other guests and staff. Our workstations have also been separated.
- Only Guests Arriving for Salon/Spa Services are Permitted Entry (no additional guests or children)
Upon service completion an Environmental Fee of $6.50 is added to your total. For more information please speak with a customer service representative.